MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Min 5 years of experience in M&S area
- University level with Business / Strategic Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of the market scenario, customers and competitors
- Strong leadership competencies
- Entrepreneurial drive for growth
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to manage problem solving
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
MAIN ACTIVITIES IN THE POSITION:
- Develop a 3 – 5 year strategic plan and annual marketing plan for the responsible product families
- Manage to development and implementation of locally relevant promotion and mass communication and merchandising program
- Track key figures (sales, margin and market share, etc) of the responsible product families, and prepare proposal for eventual corrective action.
- Manage to planning of product assortment development and price and channel strategy
- Manage to continuous tracking the changes relate to the responsible product families -- consumer needs and preferences, competitive situation, etc.