General Description: Acts as primary management and customer contact for technical issues on a work-cell.
- Provides DFM feedback to customer on new and existing assemblies; works with customer to implement design changes that will increase manufacturability and result in yield, efficiency and / or cost improvements.
- Provides Business Unit Management with predicted run-rates, labor requirements, and other data required for quotes of new business.
- Assesses and communicates company's manufacturing capabilities and those of the Engineering group; identifies and escalates any need for enhancement in a timely manner.
- Monitors and evaluates the workload of the Engineering resources assigned to your workcell.
- Maintains awareness of manufacturing metrics and goals (including yields, efficiencies, ship commits, etc.). Develops and implements process and system enhancements that achieve a positive impact of these metrics.
- Provides direction to Manufacturing Engineers and Manufacturing Engineering Technicians on establishing short and long-term corrective actions for any issues under M.E influence or control; utilizes data from CIQ, TARS and other sources as appropriate.
- Provides ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Provides feedback on the adequacy of the metrics and / or data collection tools used in the workcell; takes an active role in the improvement of these methods and systems.
- Provides immediate focus on any issues with measurable customer impact. Quickly escalates any non-compliance observed, but which is beyond their ability to rectify.
- University graduated major in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronics Engineering/ Automation Engineering/ Electrical - Electronics Engineering
- 1 - 6 years related experience in Electronics Company as Product Engineer/ NPD Engineer/ Project Engineer/ R&D Engineer
- Good English
- Good understanding of SMT (Surface Mount Technology) is a plus
- Excellent in communication, problem solving, customer oriented
- Ability to work flexibly and under high pressure