- Participating and representing Product Development function for Edible Nuts to deliver commercially viable products.
- Translates product concepts to technically feasible and consumer-relevant products using information from product testing during all phases of product development.
- Developing robust formulations that meet the appropriate nutritional, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Planning, executing and evaluating experiments from bench top through commercialization.
- Work in both a pilot plant and manufacturing environments.
- The ability to interpret and leverage experimental data to develop robust formulations.
- Directing Product Development Technical Associates to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Applies knowledge of nutritional and food and understands implications to product design.
- Support rapid technical assessment of innovation proposals including efficient cross-functional and multi-regional partnering.
- Leverage education, prior experience, and eventual market knowledge to recommend innovation opportunities for evaluation.
- Partner with internal and external business partners to resolve manufacturing, formulation, and raw material issues.
- Ensure that the requirements of ISO 22000, BRC, HACCP and AIB systems are implemented and these systems are well maintained.
- Establish the procedures, instruction guidelines according to ISO 22000, BRC,HACCP, AIB standards for QA, QC
- M Sc in Chemistry/BE in Chemical engineering or equivalent with strong experience in chemical analysis
- 8 to 10 years overall experience with at least 3 years of experience in the managerial role in Product Development & Quality Assurance function in a food processing industry
- Knowledge of ISO 22000, BRC, HACCP, AIB
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English