Key responsibilities :
- You will be part of a dynamic multi-site team developing innovative IoT products.
- You will work closely with the software architect in defining and reviewing system requirements, technical trade-offs, and the required software architecture needed to fulfil an end-to-end IoT solution, connecting smart devices, the cloud and end users.
- To meet these goals, you are expected to have strong working knowledge of communication/messaging protocols, good understanding of M2M principles, and software design patterns.
- Support in QC of deliverables.
- Support product development manager in managing and coordinating multi-site teams.
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Degree/Master in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 3 years or above experience in the area of products development
- Strong in C programming.
- Strong working knowledge of communication/messaging protocols, e.g. MQTT, XMPP, SIMPLE.
- Working knowledge of open source messaging server/broker, e.g. OpenFire, jabberd2, Mosquitto, EMQTT.
- Good understanding of REST, JSON, XML.
- Familiarity with IoT-enabling open industry standard protocols like CoAP/HTTP, TLS/TCP, DTLS/UDP, OMA LWM2M.
- Familiarity with IPv4, IPv6, WiFi, and IoT/M2M concepts.
- Preferably with working knowledge of IoT frameworks, such as AllJoyn, HomeKit, etc.
- Preferably with working knowledge of Amazon Web services, Google Cloud Platform, Windows Azure, etc.
- Able to read and understand RFC documents.
- At least one full SDLC at product level with the above technologies