Purpose of the job:
- Supervise and perform vendor sourcing activities, bidding comparison, vendor maintenance and PO issuance to support business requirements in order to achieve the company best interest, and controls the process that is performed by Procurement Officers
- Supervise and perform vendors sourcing activities to meet the company requirement, and and provide choices for the vendor selection, perform the bidding or price comparison to comply with PMI Practices and Procedure, and negotiate with vendor to obtain the best deal for the company e.g. price, delivery time, credit term, etc
- Analyze products, services and supplier in order to identify cost savings and synergy opportunities, and find opportunities to implement sourcing strategies and obtain cost savings
- Prepare PMI procurement reports as requested by the regional office and prepare analysis to support Manager Procurement and other departments.
- Increase vendor pool, perform vendor review as required by the company practices to ensure the quality of vendors including SDN check, credit review and vendor site visit
- Perform PO review function in SAP, prepare contracts, and ensure that all terms and conditions are at the company's best interest
- Supervise the team of 2 Procurement executives
- To work effectively with requesting department to deliver goods and service with a tight lead time while ensuring the compliance of the company Principle and Practices.
- To provide goods and services that meet rapidly changed business requirements.
Skill and Competencies:
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics/related fields
- 3-5 years experience in procurement or similar job (preferable in FMCG companies)
- Negotiation skills Knowledge of goods and services in the market.
- Proficiency in English
- PC skills: Excel, Word, Power Point