- Administer the procurement process and procurement documentation process to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements and regulations; provide operational support and assistance on procurement procedures and practices to Company; prepare Request for Quotation, complete necessary documentation detailing use of competitive quotation; obtain Purchase Order approvals, order expediting; review invoices, work with Document Controllers, Store-keepers to follow-up on back orders, file closed purchase orders, etc.
- Perform the daily tasks required to manage processing purchase/ work orders, data entry, research, reporting and monitoring; create and/ or review electronic purchase orders on in-house system.
- Prepare price analysis, market surveys and best value evaluations; clarify specifications; research products; establish and interact with suppliers/ vendors on a regular basis and negotiate prices, terms and other provisions of purchase orders; conduct supplier selection and basic tendering activity and identify appropriate suppliers on the approved supplier list and open market from which to make a purchase ; conduct e-auctions; conduct reviews, comment on procurement documents, vendor evaluation reports and enquiries, and contribute to the improvement of the quality and consistency of the procurement function to ensure economy and efficiency of procurement in Companyâ€™s operations;
- Act as the primary point of contact for suppliers on a daily basis maintaining pro-active communication channels with suppliers; survey suppliers on a regular basis regarding pricing, availability, and delivery times to determine best and/ or possible new supply sources based on analyses of survey findings; and solicit and analyze quotation for new or non-standard items; maintain confidentiality of information according to company guidelines;
Perform other tasks as directed.
- Vietnamese citizen;
- At least 3+ years of prior experience in the procurement of goods, including proven experience in procurement and contracts with strengths in category management, strategic sourcing, negotiation, cost price analysis, and budget development;
- Qualifications include bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent in business/ commerce disciplines or Bachelor of Science in technical disciplines; and technical knowledge in the procurement field is a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Good initiative and professional judgment, be able to work under pressure with attention to detail, thoroughness, and the ability to work in a deadline intensive environment;
- Be able to understand directions and produce desired results with limited supervisions.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook) with excellent MS Excel skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and enjoy challenges;
- Ability to identify and resolve problems;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, able to work individually and in multi-functional teams;
- Ability to follow instructions and adhere to prescribed routines and practices.