- Assist the Manager Finance & IS in providing direction to Procurement activities
- Setting, implement and review procurement strategy, objectives, plans and performance indicators which meet with Requesting Department demand and improve companyâ€™s profitability.
- Strictly implement Client's Branch P&P and good practices to ensure providing best value and reliable purchase orders for the company.
- Provide the best value and reliable purchase orders based on insightful understanding of needs and requirements from request departments and vendorâ€™s capability. Minimize exception and bid waiver during procurement process by enrich the vendor pool and insightful understand of vendorâ€™s capability.
- Develop and implement sourcing strategy to ensure sufficient and reliable vendor pool and alternative sources to provide availability and continuity of supply of good and services to support Client Branchâ€™s business requirements in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- Leverage procurement synergy with Client global and regional network.
- Manage the vendor information database which sufficient to facilitate vendor selection, i.e., goods or services type, vendor type, date of admission, requesting department, etc.
- Ensure good record retention of procurement information e.g. log books, bid waiver, CQR, justification memo, reports to facilitate analysis, audit purposes
- Evaluate suppliersâ€™ performance (price, delivery, quality and payment term) through vendor evaluation & re-evaluation process as per relevant Client's Branch P&P.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship, open communication channel with internal users and suppliers.
- Negotiate with suppliers on a Client's Branch Total Ownership Cost manner
- Follow up with vendor for good/services non-conformity claims
- Identify, develop and assess potential supplier for vendor admission as registered vendor, preferred vendor, sole supplier and exempted vendor through normal vendor admission process to comply with Client's Branch Procurement policy requirements, saving cost and streamline procurement processes.
- Responsible for reports as per relevant Client's Branch P&P requirements.
- Propose cost saving target and monitor the achievement
- Support Client in materials replenishment plan aligned with latest shipment forecast and inventory policy.
- Responsible for materials purchase plan reporting as per Client's requirements
- Responsible to monitor inventory of finish goods and materials in CM factory aligned with replenishment plan and inform Operation for abnormal usage rate
- Assist other Client affiliate to follow up payment from Client affiliates in line with credit terms to ensure a seamless ordering plan as per business requirements
- Responsible for importation of Client Branch and custom clearance
- Ensure GCCS compliance requirements
- Coordinate with Client affiliate to monitor order and shipment to Cambodia and Laos aligned with business plan and requirements
- Define work scope for team members, gain acceptance on expectation and performance standards.
- Guide and demonstrate good practices, technical knowledge, relationship skills and compliance to team member.
- Recruitment and induction of new team members.
- Provide regular feedback on individual and team performance against agreed objectives, accountability behavior and relationship.
- Identify and develop appropriate training and skills development for all team members
- Assist Manager Finance & IS in other activities/projects related to areas in charge
- The job description shall be subject to amendment and supplementation from time to time depending on changes of business needs as decided by the Branch
- The job description is an integral part of labor contract signed between the Branch & the position holder
- Rapidly changes in good and services market condition
- Growing demand in requested good/services and strict P&P requirements
- Bachelor or higher degree in economics areas
- 4 to 6 years experiences in combination of procurement, planner and logistic jobs in multi national FMCG companies.
Experience in procurement, planning and importation in multi-national FMCG company
Experience in strategic approach to complex business activities whilst comply with local regulation and company policy