- Evaluation, vendor selection, company representatives and negotiate a contract with vendor purchasing policies to ensure adequate provision of follow QUOTIF.
- Maintain purchase data (orders, delivery schedule and delivery). Budgetary control purchases. Prepare reports on market and purchase costs.
- Interview, hire and train employees (if any)
- Consider the vendor complaints about orders and contracts in accordance with company policy. Settlement of disputes and complaints to the vendor.
- Market analysis and control of supply to ensure the availability of raw material in the present and future.
- Development of building systems, contracts, purchasing process.
- Participate in the development of product standards, alternative materials.
- To consider and approve the evaluation criteria in the release of bids and select the bid invitation, tender notices for vendor victory.
- Manage online shopping system (if any).
- Experience buying the raw material in group / company that specializes in seafood;
- Priority graduate University of fishery or industry Food Technology;
- Ability to develop and implement purchasing strategies; building supplies