Experience of around 6-12 years in applications software. This is a role that has both pre-sales responsibilities as well as post sales aspects, and includes the following:
- Meet clients and understand business requirements
- Do Demos and Proof of Concepts
- Collate client feedback and provide to Product Team
- Draft scope of implementation and integration for client projects
- Understand customization requirements and document into a requirement
- Liase with Headquarter team for project management, implementation updates, and help
- Maintain project diary of activities
- Implement the product for client: includes process discussion, demo, configuration, integration and training for client
- Support the client subsequently when there are support requests, and liase with Customer Support team at Headquarter as required.
- This company is a product company in the area of Spend Management, the candidate should have an understanding of processes like Procure to Pay, either working for an ERP Implementor in any other similar organization which addresses
- such areas, as a Functional & Technical expert.
- Fluent in English as well as in Vietnamese
- Good communication skills, and is willing to learn & grow in an exciting area of technology, for a Gartner Certified product.
- High level of Customer Orientation is a must.