MAIN PURPOSES OF THE JOB:
- Develop, lead and deliver digital marketing plans in order to reach required traffic or subscriber targets and to reach the required audience.
- Work with PR/Digital agency to manage and measure the social media strategy, goals, budget, activities.
- Create content for press release and KOLs if needed. Exceptional writing and editing skill.
- Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in all campaigns & plans.
- Work accross with sale department to develop digital activity and E-Commerce.
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field.
- 4-6 years working experience (Asst. Manager/ Manager level) in PR/Digital marketing, online business development required.
- Ability to manage both managerial and operational tasks.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and reporting skills. Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM and how to set up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimised for search engines.
- Understanding of excellent social media practice. Experience in online agency or e-commerce business is a plus.
- Experience of 3rd party or ‘outsourcing’ with digital, creative agencies, etc.
- Understanding of working across different departments.
- Ability to set and manage budgets.
- English competency both verbal and written.
- Strong team player but also able to work independetnly.