- Building and strengthening the image of the company and Group;
- Experience in journalism, organization and implementation of campaigns and communication programs;
- Ability to plan and handle the communication crisis;
- Create and maintain good relations with the press agencies, reputable media companies;
- Ability to write articles, organize internal communication events;
- Develop and organize programs and publications to propagate the company's guidelines and policies to employees;
- Managing Alert system, receiving and handling recommendations and complaints of employees;
- More details about the job will be discussed in the interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media, Mass Communication, International Communication, Public Relations or relevant.
- Experience at least 03 years in the PR, community relation and/or related field.
- Advanced negotiation and presentation skills; writing skills, critical thinking....
- Fluently communicate in English.