- Responsible for holding the production accountable for negotiated supplier agreements.
- Develop and implement material usage model and purchasing forecast.
- Develop tools and procedures to allow for both pro-active and re-active management of in stocks.
- Work with factories and mills to develop and improve inventory management practices.
- Partner with supply chain and key business partners to provide demand planning for execution and planning purposes.
- Develop mill performance metrics to accurately gauge improvement.
- Provide direction to the team as to how to quickly get and appropriately analyze the information to form recommendations for inventory improvements and other business decisions.
- Improve and manage material discontinuation process.
- Communicate with production to ensure shipments are leaving and arriving on time.
- Track all purchase orders with suppliers to ensure timely receipt of key products/materials.
- Monitor and document late shipments and identify solutions to mitigate potential out-of-stock scenarios.
- Ensure a quality fabrics production with maximum target achievement through perfect fabrics production planning
- Weekly production planning. Plan from cotton to fabric the whole value stream spinning, preparation, rope dyeing, weaving, finishing.
- Lead a team to generate all necessary reports regarding production and shipment status
- Reports directly to BoD
- Graduated from Logistics or a university degree in logistics or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in planning a production for a Fabric Mill
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Nhon Trach Industrial Zone Dong Nai