- Drives planning team to achieve continuous improvement in key materials metrics and provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Responsible for the management, leadership and development of the Planning Department within a local Site .
- Creates and implements new planning strategies.
- Reviews capacity modules and schedules.
- Ensures material liability coverage and master schedule data integrity.
- Monitors Key Performance Metrics of the Department.
- Ensures robust processes and documentation such as procedures and work instructions are implemented and maintained.
- Has responsibility for departmental budgeting.
- Analyzes revenue trends for the plant and provides updates to stakeholders.
- Reports to Site Materials Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or equivalent; MBA preferred but not required.
- 9 to 12 years related Materials experience including 6 years in a management role.
- Advanced PC skills including knowledge of software packages.
- APICS/NAPM certification preferred but not required.