- Provide technical clarification with customer or main contractor located on site
- Attend and follow-up on the projects assigned, in accordance with the service level agreed and the painting specifications/working procedures issued
- Recommend appropriate coating preparation work for the project assigned and resolve material and coating problem
- Ensure compliance with departmental/corporate guidelines and reporting standards
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experienced in paint inspection, practical blasting or painting experience
- Degree in Chemical or relevant
- Candidates with FROSIO or NACE certificate will be advantageous
- Good computer skills, e.g. Microsoft Office applications
- Good English communication (spoken and written)
- Able to work under pressure and in fast-paced environment
- Ensure sales orders are planned in for production and delivered on time
- Maintain sufficient raw material stock for production according to plan
- Ensure the service level of 3rd party logistics provider is maintained
- Communicate and keep Sales promptly updated on order changes
- Liaise and response to Sales on order inquiries
- Run daily MRP (Material Resource Planning) to generate FG (Finished Goods) and RM (Raw Material) requirements
- Finalize FG and RM requirements into purchase and production orders
- Close coordination with 3PL to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Prepare monthly reports
- Female, at least 2 years experience.
- Having planning knowledge in chemicals or manufacturing.
- Able to start work immediately or short notice as the existing person goes on maternity leave.
- Good production planning experience is important.
- Meticulous and able to work independently and in a team-orientated environment.
- Able to work on flexible working hours (including Sat/Sun)