I)Purpose of the Job
- Assist Manager AOS and Vietnam IS to develop and maintain an adaptable and agile IS organization to deliver all information services required by affiliate business in an optimum and secure way by leveraging our client's information services
- Coordinate with IS contractual staff in various locations in order to providing High quality IS Services to Affiliate Communicate with Regional IS to understand our's project requirement, deliver project on time.
- Develop knowledge about Affiliate Business requirements in order to facilitate IS services to other Departments
- Manage the budget, departmental planning and engagement with key stakeholders (senior management) across our's to ensure business needs are delivered in an efficient and cost effective manner levering our 'client IS resources.
- Lead the end user computing and centralized help desk function to ensure base support process are in place, and effectively executed. Exploit and configure systems to consult Manager effective solutions.
- Execute the IS Affiliate projects by leading the deployment, localization and support of global/core business system solutions as well as the development and maintenance of local/regional IS solutions in order to meet local affiliate business needs following the global our's client standards and procedures
- Ensure adherence to Our's client policies and guidelines on security and compliance by leading the assessment and implementation of IS Security requirements in order to minimize risks regarding confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information as (to be) processed, stored, retained in information systems.
- Plan and manage the delivery of consulting and other services by external and internal suppliers (ITSC, CCC, CoE, etc) in order to ensure delivered service levels meet the business needs
- Lead and coach managers to build an adaptable, flexible and agile IS Planning organization to manage contractual relationship with any locally sourced IS suppliers.
- 5-10 years
- Cross functional work experience
- IS global work experience
- Good understanding of key IS delivery processes
- Good understanding of the Company processes
- Skills and attributes
- Internal Consulting Skills: Experienced
- Project Management Skills: Basic
- Strong interpersonal skills with fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to manage small to medium IS projects.
- Ability to work independently and assume greater responsibility.
- Knowledge of major hardware and software packages and suppliers.
- ERP applications (preferred).