Job Description :
You will be responsible to manage all marketing activities of the Company ensure success on KPIs about Lead generation & aligning to the Company’s business development.
- Create marketing strategies by cooperating with product development team to understand marketing trends & customer insights;
- Lead, plan & conduct all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising under assigned digital marketing budget;
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points;
- Work with internal team to improve results, continuously testing new methodology and looking to improve outcomes every step of the way;
- Measure experiments and conversion tests and collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness;
- Define key metrics to management for ongoing marketing improvements;
- Train/coach and evaluate team members to improve performances & skills;
- Report performance of every campaign & monthly and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).