- Supervises and oversees payroll personnel to ensure proper processing and the generation of the company payroll.
- Performs analysis of accounts relative to the payroll area, as well as the different metrics of the area.
- Calculate earnings from time and production records, determines withholdings and deductions, and prepare payroll checks and general accounting reports under general supervision.
- Calculates quarterly bonus, Payroll Tax in a correct and timely manner.
- Enters payroll information into SAP based on FIN calculation data
- Prepare journal entries and reconcile payroll and tax ledger accounts.
- Assure that all tax notices are resolved timely and efficiently.
- Proved periodic management reports and analysis.
- Respond to officer and expatriate questions regarding payroll.
- Interface with PwC on expatriate issues.
- Reconciles the Employee Stock Purchase Plan report and submits to Corporate.
- Makes banking reconciliations/clearing for the payroll area.
- Prepares, analyzes and audits various times such as payroll general ledger accounts and PIT returns.
- Assure the compliance of the site payroll departments for SOX, payroll taxes, and system changes.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are "best in field.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management
- Plus 6 - 8 years experience, three in a supervisory role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.