- In charge of quality control and quality assurance of finished products.
- To maintain confidentiality of all data.
- Direct report to GM.
- Always monitoring quality of products to match with all requirements & specifications mentioned in the contract
- To conduct inspection on quality control on the substrates with special tools anddevices stepby step. (Preparation surface, DFT, environment temperature, substrate temperature, ambient humidity, dew point…)
- To draw up Quality Report at work completion.
- Evaluate/Analysis customer satisfaction.
- To manage all inspections, audits and controls of worksand ensure all Surface Treatment, Blasting, Painting, Passive Fire Protection,Waterproofing, Thermal Insulation works…are performed as per laws and regulations, contracts, specifications, procedures, normsand standards in terms of quality.
- To manage quantity estimations and accuracy
- To manage all Company quality documentation in compliance with ISO 9001-2008 system and maintain confidentiality of all Company data.
- Take care 100% of all quality issues such as Specification, Procedure, Quality Plan, Quality Control, In/ Out Quality Products, and Quality Control Documentation of all projects.
- To decide/suggest corrective actions for non conformity products.
- To submit review measures of monitoring
- To suggest amendment on work procedure to enhance product quality.
- Bachelor of Construction /Architecture/ Economics or equivalent
- Have certified NACE/FROSIO/SSPC/ISO Standard
- Minimum 5-years experience
- Accurate on calculation
- Good level in English mandatory and computer skills suitable with job