- Developing goals for: sales support, Data, Payment.
- Developing occurrence action programs for quarters, months, and weeks.
Executive management, system administration
- Monitoring and tracking departmental activities: accomplishments, standards, procedures, and regulations.
- Evaluating results with feedback.
- Offering better solutions, developing rules and guidance.
- Collaborating with financial managers to monitor company's budget.
Human resources management
- Leading the HR:
Building the recruitment procedure
Providing suitable candidates for requested positions
Participating in all company's activities if needed
- Training and guiding new employees to get adapted with the company culture.
Building a stable human capital
Controlling and leading the training programs
Offering promotions for suitable employees.
- Screening human resource:
Evaluating employees regularly
Rewarding and banning if applicable
Running a efficient sizes of employees
Pursuing a healthy and happy environment culture
- Advising / advising the Board of Directors in order to improve overall performance of the Company.
- Coordinate with other departments to implement the programs and events of the company and management in regional offices under.
- At least 3 years experience in a similar position.
- Experienced in building teams, building workflow
- Experience building teams, building work process.
- Analytical skills and deep thinking, capable generalized problem.
- Good leadership skills to manage a team effectively.
- Customer Orientation: Understand needs and expectations of customers and customer service mindset.
- The ability to change and to lead change in time to meet the needs of the business change.
- Effective communication.
- Project management skills / progress.
- Skills and knowledge of operational procedures.