- Manage and operate the production and all activities related to Beverage plant
- Participate in all activities related to production of beverage products and other activities related to the plant.
- Proposal requirements, solutions to the COO in management and operation.
- Planning the targets of the factory based on strategies of Operation Division and the Company.
- Planning and develop budget of resources, to ensure the resources and HR capacity to meet the needs of production and succession.
- Review and approve all plans related to the operation of the beverage plant units as assigned.
- Organize and implement activities to achieve production goals, production plans approved.
- Make effective use of existing energy sources (electricity, water, fuel, steam, compressed air, etc.) to meet production targets.
- Evaluate and pay for performance (PRP) according to individual KPO / KPI and group achievement.
- Co-organize the quality control (raw materials, auxiliary materials, semi-finished and finished products) in accordance with company quality management system (ISO, environmental, HACCP).
- Inspection and monitor the compliance with ISO, HACCP, environment and make timely measures to ensure that the results promised
Collect data (in full, accurate and timely), analyze and evaluate performance, plans and processes related to production activities in order to identify trends to build, adjust and make continuous improvement to achieve objectives.
-Report on performance related to the production process periodically (monthly, quarterly, annually) in accordance with company and at the accidental request of the
Board of Directors.
- Male, 40 ages upwards
- Graduate from University, major in BA, Production Managementâ€¦
- Fluently in English
- At least 10 experience years in Production Management, especially in Bev. Production