Perform technical tasks assigned by Technical Manager on onshore or offshore feasibility, conceptual, basic engineering, FEED, detailed design and EPC/EPCM projects.
- Ensure the technical quality and accuracy of the work produced and the assigned tasks are completed on time.
- Interface with other departments, clients, vendors, subcontractors and third parties as per Technical Managerâ€™s instructions.
- Participate in inter-disciplines, projects, client and vendor meetings when requested by Technical Manager.
- Primary involvement in a typical project includes:
- Perform global in-service analyses (in-place, dynamic, fatigue, seismic, pushover etcâ€¦).
- Perform pre-service analyses (loadout, transportation, launching, floatation, & upending, lifting etcâ€¦)
- Perform local analyses and detailed design of offshore platform appurtenance and details.
- Assist the Technical Manager to review 2-D drawing and/or 3-D models prepared the drafting teams.
Bachelorâ€™s Degree of higher in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum Level I Professional Engineering License from the Engineering Council of Thailand.
- Five (5) to eight (8) years experience in steel structure design in the Oil & Gas, Refinery, Chemical, Petrochemical or related industries.
- Self motive, good attitude and willing to take responsibility.
- Conversant with international codes and standards â€“ API, ASTM, BS, AISC, EN, DNV etcâ€¦..
- Competent user of structural analyses software â€“ SACS, NX Nastran & GRLWEAP or ANSYS software experience is an advantage.
-Professional for weight calculation and control, COG calculation, lifting equipments. Onshore, offshore and subsea structure, understand very well for construction, installation and welding code.
- Good Knowledge about NDT and CMDR
- Good English communication skills.