Position Office Manager
- Title: Office Manager
- Report to: Managing Director
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organizations mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of company system, through improvements to each function (Internal Control Administration, Project, Estimating and QC) as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems, and controls.
- Management of agency budget in coordination with the Managing Director.
- Development of individual program budgets.
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
- Organization of fiscal documents.
- Regular meetings with Managing Director around fiscal planning.
- Supervise and coach office manager on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a good relationship with fabricator and manufacture, Agency related Customs documents, supplier, department.
- Look after international guests
- Available travel as Managing Director requirement.
Probation & Benefits
- Probation period: 02 months
- You will have to pay Social and Health Insurance as per current Labor Laws.
- Standard working hour: Monday to Friday: 8.00AM to 5.00PM (including the break time for lunch)
- As the request of Managing Director on extra hours (dinner meeting, travel, hospitality with VIP customer
- Job Requirement
- University or college graduated.
- Well English (verbal and written)
- Familiar with MS-office, Autocad, good computer skills.
- Working with responsibility.
- Good communication, attention to detail, carefulness.
- Provide all your certification as you mention in your CV
- You have to show the proof of your current salary
- Willing to work for a long time.