Will be part of the CRD pre operations group and give input and support during all phases of the project and located where required.
- Will be assigned to Block , performing the duties of an offshore Operation and Maintenance Supervisor after offshore installation.
- Enforce all company regulations and safety procedures to ensure high safety standard is maintained.
- Supervise and control Contract Operations Personnel of platform facilities to supply produced fluids in quantities and qualities as specified by the daily nomination.
- Area and system responsible for the - Tension Leg Wellhead Platform. Supervise and control works onboard. Coordinate with contract maintenance personnel on work plan, monitor and assist in the activities to minimize or prevent disruption to platform operation during planned or unplanned maintenance work.
- Monitor performance of all facilities and equipment to achieve safe and efficient operation of platform facilities, utilities, safety and emergency equipment.
- To ensure all data and events related to production, platform condition, downtime are recorded and maintained.
- Respond to emergencies as part of the Offshore Emergency Response Team. Carryout all responsibilities, audits etc as required by the Safety Management System.