- Work as the software architect in one or more projects.
- Lead development team to design and implement software architecture and the whole system.
- Mentor and provide guidance to software developers in the team and company-wide.
- Lead/participate in company-wide training, knowledge sharing and R&D initiatives.
- Stay on top of process and technological trends and help define the strategic technical areas of Client for the upcoming year.
- Participate in pre-sale effort to build proof of concepts or develop project proposals.
Required knowledge and skills
- Be proficient in .NET platforms and everything in .NET technologies.
- Knowledgeable on other platforms including Java, Mobile are plus.
- Proficient in software design, language paradigms (OO, functional etc.), design patterns and principles.
- Perform exemplary work in terms of quality and level of skill/knowledge required.
- Competent in software development processes and agile development practices.
- Has basic & discrete knowledge of software requirements and software testing.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills, presentation skills.
- Team-oriented, self-directed and pro-active, creative.
- Aspiring in learning new & emerging technologies.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required.
- Advanced Degree and professional certifications desired.