Main duties & responsibilities
- Develop and implement strategic Sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets.
- Develop and recommend product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long – term market share.
- Achieve satisfactory profit / loss ratio and work with CFO.
- Ensure effective control of sales results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Dumping price management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Club members and key strategic partners.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals based on corporate targets and objectives.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluation to develop and control sales programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing new sales territories.
- Coordinate liaison between sales department and other sales related departments and develop teamwork among all departments.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Direct research in market intelligence and business development, working closely with Marketing department.
- Clear targets and timeline for each project.
- Close supervision and direction for all regional managers and sales staff to ensure good results.
- Look after corporate interests at all times and contribute towards corporate developments; address issues across departments for problem solving.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of commercial activities to MD and AMD.
- Work closely with Marketing department and support all marketing activities.
- Obtaining weekly and monthly reports from all 08 RMs and work closely with the TC leaders in Territory 1 and Territory 2 to ensure works are carried out based on requirements.
- Good knowledge on the Collective Labour Agreement, company regulations and maintain secrecy on related issues
- Other tasks as assigned by Top of Management
Knowledge and education level:
- Graduated from concerned university: Crop Protection, Economics / Business Administration or related fields.
- Knowledge about plant protection products and related products.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer / Client Focus
- Presentation Skills
- Problem solving / Analysis
- Results driven
- Strategic thinking
- Technical capacity
- Age: 30-40 years
Experience: At least 05 – 10 years of sales experience and ideally have a degree in agriculture