- Work with BDD to define business strategy and priorities in line with company direction, translate into operational plan with smart objectives and cascade to regional teams clearly and timely.
- Generate ideas to cope with changes in retail environment and maximize sales opportunities.
- Setting sales & operation objectives and work with regional manager
- Manage P&L. Structure & allocate resources to effectively achieving the targets.
- Ensure retail operations are compliance with policies and procedures relating to security, health and safety. Driving for changes necessary to meet statutory requirements.
- Ensure all proposed new shops meet requirements. Visit shops regularly to understand and identify critical issue and resolve in timely manner.
- Take a leading role in building strong sales management culture. Provide appropriate coaching to subordinates; identify skills and opportunities for development.
- Recruits, trains and develops staffs.
Scope of works:
- Nationwide, 170 stores, 500 staffs, revenue ~ 400bn per annum.
- P&L responsible
- Excellent communication skills with ability to make persuasive presentation
- Well developed interpersonal skill
- Commercially sound with good understanding of profit & loss
- Excellent organization skill, able to prioritize
- Collaborative & team player.