To plan, direct and control overall sales activities according to business strategy and objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure implementation to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- To forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales for financial planning.
- To prepare an annual operating budget which will form part of the business plan
- To monitor, control and analyze expenditures against the budget to ensure proper budgetary control.
- To recommend and inform top management concerning the market, sales performance, activities and related issues.
- To direct dealer support and anticipate / identify client needs in term of new and improved product programs, and competition consistent with objectives to ensure revenue growth.
- To develop and maintain business relations with business partners, leaders and professional associations in order to maintain a positive reputation.
- To control and analyze all promotion activities.
- To determine pricing policy and ensure implementation in order to achieve sales and profit targets.
- To represent the sales functions and need of the company in the development of company's sales policy.
- To maintain personal contact with key customers and to back up the activities of any member of the sales team when required.
- To identify market needs and trends in construction industry.
- To monitor and analyze competitors sales promotions and activities.
- To implement an effective sales plan and promotional activities for the process.
- To organize an effective selling approach to be used by members of sales team.
- To develop literature and other promotional material to use in sales presentation to potential customers.
- Overall leadership in Business Excellence & Six Sigma initiatives in the department.
- Work as a core member of Six Sigma, BE management team.
- Actively run Six Sigma, BE projects while lead & support the department members to take part & complete their Six Sigma & BE projects.
- To maintain sales filing system and to create individual account files.
- To establish sales targets and highlight any variance with actual figures and recommend what action should be taken to remedy significant variance.
- To provide feedback and counsel to Business Leader on all sales related activities
- To prepare monthly sales report and monthly sales forecast to Business Leader.
- To plan and implement effective skills training programs in conjunction with Training Team Leader. To assist in all sales training.
- To refine product knowledge constantly.
- To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
- BS - Marketing & Sales; Advanced Degree Program (Marketing/Finance) or other equivalent.
- Understand cost and pricing. Basic Economic/Business Planning/Analysis
- Required skill(s): Minimum 7 years Sales & Mkt Distribution building materials & sanitary products.
- Preferably Senior Management/CEO/President/VP/Director/GMs specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
Huy Nguyen (Mr.) | email@example.com