- To be responsible for operating of all utilityÂ equipmentÂ (boiler, air compressor, refrigeration plant, CO2 plant, water treatment) to meet the demand of manufacturing.
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance and repair all equipment of the plant to ensure availability for production.
- Oversee installation to ensure that machines and equipment are installed and functioning according to specifications.
- Oversee operation of all utilityÂ equipment, supervise operators in operation, troubleshooting.
- Establish the operation documentation such as operation/startup/shutdown procedure, checking list.
- Â Supervise personnel in the maintaining and repairing of all machines and equipments. Establish the M&R procedures, service schedule.
- Requisitions materials, parts and supplies required for scheduled operations, M&R.
- Â Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and initiate appropriate actions to be followed in correcting causes. Confer with engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Â Ensure all operations comply with EHS regulations and policy. Maintain good housekeeping condition within assigned area.
- Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 7 years experience in manufacturing environment. Hands on experience in boilers, air compressors, refrigeration plant etc.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience required
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Computer skill in relating fields.
- Critical thinking, honest and hardworking.