We are looking for a logistics professional in our Supply Chain team for material planning and import /export procedures who participates in the starting activities of our new production factory
- Factory in Tay Ninh
- German firm
- Report for: German Manager
- Manage the import & export business, for material being purchased in Vietnam, in Asia or overseas, respecting the reporting requirements as an EPE company towards authorities, service providers and all internal interfaces.
- Supervise the customs import procedures provided by the logistic service provider and arrange the filing needed for Tax & Customs auditing requirements
- Manage the supply of finished material to the distribution hub operated in Vietnam
- Monitor the stock situation and initiate and control improvement actions
- Coordinate with the relative department in Headquarter the overall material supply and the necessary logistics procedures in accordance with global guidelines
- Support the choice of the business partners needed for transport, import and export declarations.
- Daily management of demand and supply planning and execution of purchase orders to suppliers for raw materials and components and external services
- University degree in engineering or economics or strong logistics experience in relevant production industries
- Good knowledge of general purchasing and logistics tools, experience in import/export process
- Good experience in ERP systems, like SAP or others
- Good english skills in writing and spoken
- Strong communication and coordination skills for cross-functional activities