The Master Coach will be expected to succeed at the following tasks:
- Analyze retailer customer satisfaction, business performance, process and personnel with the objective of identifying strengths and opportunities to improve.
- In conjunction with retailer leadership and personnel, develop and agree on an action plan to tackle the areas of improvement and support in the sustainment of the action plan.
- Engage with Dealer Principals / Heads / Management in consulting and driving dealership profitability and process efficacy as per the agreed cadence/plan.
- Motivate and facilitate the implementation of the action plan and the development of a continuous improvement mindset within the retailer team with the main objective of improving customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on the implementation of the agreed actions and measure results in terms of customer satisfaction.
- Coach retailer personnel on how to improve customer handling process, skills and attitude.
- Develop retailer personnel leadership, team spirit, and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this position, the following are the requirements:
- 10+ years Direct experience in Automotive business or Dealership environment (Sales & Aftersales)
- Previous experience in retailer coaching and sales/after sales process improvement with the objective of improving Profit, Customer Satisfaction in the automotive industry are a must.
- Certified coach by an industry recognized body will be a plus.
- Proficiency in all MS Office tools is required.
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change, while ensuring continuity of current activities.
- Ability to perform formal analysis and provide written interpretations of findings.
- A flexible and yet structured and logical approach; able to handle multiple tasks, think and plan ahead and build in contingencies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with the ability to understand complex information and assess requirements.
- Ability to work independently with multidisciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Ability to work on objectives
- Excellent communication skills.
- Mid-level English language skill required (written and spoken).
Working Time: 8 hours/ per day & 5-6 days per month.
Net salary per day + allowances for traveling.