- Build and execute marketing strategies for long term, mid-term and short term.
- Manage channel marketing budget and expenses including forecast accuracy.
- Through the overall company management planning, work out program strategies of a year to week term. On the basis of scientific allotment, maximize sales and profit within limited broadcasting time.
- Analyze product sales data and viewer ship rate for promoting efficiency of goods and program scheduling.
- Monitor merchandising efforts at retail and conduct pre and post-launch analysis to drive improvement.
- Analyze sales reports and market feedback from internal and external sources to identify key issues, trends, opportunities and market share growth/decline for use in marketing and sales planning purposes.
- Lead sustainability customer incoming through brandvalue rising by advertisement, public relationship and JV brand strategy.
- Attract new customer and exiting customer through using seasonal marketing issue, festival, event.
- Plan and do customer research, data analysis for evaluation of products and broadcasting programs. Ultimately support to increase sales and customer satisfaction through it.
- Track market and home shopping channel trends and adjust channel strategies accordingly. Monitor and analyze competitive activities, including price, promotion, new products and merchandising.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related areas.
- At least 2 years in a supervisory or managerial marketing role.
- Experience in design and running marketing campaign, especially promotion campaign.
- Good knowledge of home shopping business or TV business or ecommerce is a prefer.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Able to interact with third parties effectively.
- Good communication in English.