Report to Head of Sales and Marketing
Main duties & responsibilities
- Build and develop sales and marketing strategies/ policies in short – term and long – term goals.
- Attend meetings, brainstorming to build relating strategies, policies for the Company
- Work with Product Managers to generate plans to develop Sales of key products, push slow-moving products and manage inventory
- Support to collect market information and competitors
- Set up and maximize the impact of Farmer Club and Farmer Network
- Collaborate with Marketing staffs to set up and develop farmer network and farmer club, plan to attract farmers to join the Farmer Club
- Control activities and budget of farmer club
- Personnel management of the Marketing Department
- Manage recruitment, training, staff performance and appraisal in the Marketing Department
- Implement tasks to build team spirit and high responsibility
- Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing activities to the Line Manager.
Core competencies and skills
- Graduated from a concerned university: Agronomy, Agricultural Technical, or Business Administration or related fields.
- Knowledge about plant protection products and related products
- Average/ passable command of English
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft office Words, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Problem-solving & decision making
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- Ability to work under pressure