Position: Marketing Manager - Cafe Product
Department: Food Service
Report to Head of BU
- Develop business and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, including pricing strategies, sales plans, and implementation strategies.
- Oversees market research and analysis, promotions, public relations and advertising associated with assigned products, and assesses their success against the plan. Responsible for budgetary compliance and profit.
- Coordinates regularly with sales, engineering and global solution management on design, distribution and product specifications/changes as needed.
- Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company's Sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials, and presentations
- Fluency in English
- Preferably with at least 8-10 years of experiences in marketing
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong new product development experience
- Ability to take initiatives and to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Willing to be travel (on a need basis) to different locations globally
- Strong and proven leadership
- Energetic and passionate