- Coordinate with Division Marketing in developing Marketing strategies and implementing Marketing activities
- Monitor and analyze market trends;
- Study competitors' products and services;
- Identify target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them
- Prepare and manage marketing plans and budgets
- Manage the marketing team
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the development and execution of marketing plans, with the objective of strengthening equities, relevance and awareness for brands with limited resources and distribution.
- Lead the development and execution of through the line programs aimed at creating relevance and driving consumption for brands handled
- Influence top-management decisions on budget and brand growth opportunities via thorough industry research and comprehensive financial analysis.
- Lead the conceptualization & implementation of company programs resulting in the brand’s significant increase in sales volumes and market share.
2. Product Marketing
- Manage Marketing-Initiated Activation categories ranging from Large-scale Events to Consumer promotions in different trade channels
- Lead cross-functional teams in spearheading a pilot Promo Management System that will monitor all inventories of promo-related items (Merchandising materials, Event-related items, etc.) in all Company Sales Offices nationwide.
- Manage all Activations of Brewery ranging from nationwide consumer & trade promotions, special events, annual programs, sponsorships, to co-marketing partnerships and other initiatives that exceeded targeted volumes while maximizing return of investments through strict implementation of a cost/case rate analysis and advanced evaluation metrics.
- Spearhead numerous consumer promotions that increased company's monthly outlet average volumes.
- Implement the Beer Tasting and Brand Focused Program that helped the brand penetrate new outlets
3. Competitive Analysis
4. Digital Marketing
5. Organizational Team Development
Bachelor's/University degree in Marketing or equivalent training.
- Work Experience
Well-experienced in the areas of Marketing with at least 3 years in similar position in beverages/wine/beer industries or FMCG.
- Skills required
- Thorough knowledge of Marketing techniques and concepts and business practices in Vietnam.
- Think creatively
- Effective English oral and written communication skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- Personnel management skill.