We are looking for an experienced Marketing Director to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development and advance brand building.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets.
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV (Customer Lifetime Value) and retention.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA is preferred) in Marketing or Economics, or Business-related
- 3+ years of marketing from E-commerce/Technology/FMCG of MNC.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience within a managerial/leadership role with proven track record of success in marketing roles.
- Exposure to digital marketing management.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively and problem-solve efficiently
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous entrepreneurial culture
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
- Ability to travel as necessary.