Location: Manila, Philippines
The main duties are to
(1) Plan and execute a market research programmer
(2) Assist in the recruitment of market research staff
(3) Design and implement marketing initiatives (online)
(4) Work with external partners to plan marketing deliverable and execution across online, mobile and social platforms.
(5)Partner with cross-functional teams internally in order to develop integrated marketing strategies and programs
(6) Work closely with Internal Production teams/Agency to support development and approval of marketing initiatives.
(7) Conduct analysis to evaluate effectiveness of marketing programs & lead creation of best practices.
(8) Identify digital marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
(1) Minimum of a bachelorâ€™s degree/diploma in related field.
(2) 3 years+ of work experience in marketing in a digital marketing/media company.
(3) Extensive knowledge of Digital & Social marketing programs including: production, online media, social behavior.
(4) Knowledge and focus on marketing analytics and ROI.
(5) Excellent creative writing skills and experience in both digital and traditional settings.
(6) Background in using social media channels.
(7) Experience with Google Analytics and SEM/SEO.
(8) Experience with both earned and paid media
(9) Strong contacts with digital marketing agencies
(10) Initiative to drive change in a quickly evolving space.
(11) Experience working in an international environment a plus.
USD 1,500 and above (negotiable based on experience)
Benefits & Allowances:
14 days leave
Housing Accommodation provided for.
If shortlisted, the next steps are
(1) Phone Interview