This position leads, directs, and controls the day-to-day activities of manufacturing team to achieve the short and medium-term operating objectives aligned with entire products supply. This position is responsible for activities such as maintenance, quality control, engineering, SHE and Lean.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Establish operating budgets; monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimise resources, prioritise spending, and achieve volume, quality, cost and manufacturing standards.
2. Set, and monitor the performance of the manufacturing team against standards and targets in areas such as quality, expenses, SHE, Lean
3. Develop and implement a variety of operating policies and procedures of SHE, ISO to ensure that the production meets it current and future production targets and quality standards.
4. Allocate labour and capital resources to achieve both effectiveness and efficiency of the manufacturing team.
5. Research, evaluate, and recommend investments in technology, capital, equipment, systems, or other assets that will enhance the factoryâ€™s production capabilities.
6. Develop and lead implementation of new manufacturing excellence initiatives, including lean manufacturing principles; organization structure; production systems and techniques for improved efficiencies and adherence to best practice.
7. Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of functional managers to ensure that the factory meets it's established targets and standards for both short and long term.
-Communicate fluently in English and Vietnamese.
-University degree, preferred master degree.
-More than 5 years experienced in manufacturing environment.