- Responsibility for the establishment of optional manufacturing methods and processes for producing the organizationâ€™s production lines.
- Leads and motivates a large group of Engineers whose primary responsibility is to define and implement complete manufacturing processes. Provides exceptional support to customers, team members, and shareholders.
- Establishes clear measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual and team results (i.e. operational metrics, results against project timelines, training documentation, attendance records, knowledge of operational roles and responsibilities, personal development goals).
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the workcells.
- Prepares quotes for new and potential customers.
- Forecasts future requirements and technical trends to drive gear suppliers in their technology roadmap.
- Verifies reconfiguration requirements and monitors line moves.
- Leads equipment evaluations. Assures measurement criteria meet all Jabil site requirements worldwide.
- Explores and monitors new processes and procedures to support customerâ€™s expanding requirements on cutting edge technology and product densification.
- Assisst Project and Design Engineers with Design for Manufacturability issues.
- Assures that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are "best in field.â€
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Reports to Director Manufacturing Engineering
- Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred.
- Plus 10 years experience, 2 in a supervisory role.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Floor.1, PV FCC, 43 Mac Dinh Chi, Street, District.1, HCM City, Vietnam
Contact person: Tran Diem