- Inspect castings and machining parts for compliance with engineering drawings, specifications, standards, and good manufacturing practices. Generate inspection reports and corrective action reports as necessary.
- Conduct a thorough inspection with the supplier for any new part per UCC specification and drawings. Review, verify and approve 1st article inspection reports when submitted by the supplier.
- Coordinate with suppliers and the 3rd Party to arrange for necessary testing per UCC drawings and specifications, as required.
- Conduct routine production processes inspection for continuous improvement. Address non-conformances discovered during inspections via corrective action reports and follow up until closure. Provide investigation findings and recommendations to UCC and the suppliers.
- Maintain Quality Assurance files including supplier inspection reports, certificates, pictures, procedures, specifications and other relevant documents. Maintain an updated list of supplier’s calibrated test equipment as required.
- Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties, as assigned.
- Have prior working experience (> 5 years) with castings, machining processes or steel fabrications.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret technical instructions.
- Ability to speak and write in English Language.
- Fluent in Vietnamese language with good communication skills.
- Good organizational skills in priority and time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Working experience with AWS or ASME welding code is preferred.
- Chinese speakers appreciated.