- Communicate to all levels of the Unit, business strategy and objectives
- Establish and oversee budgets, plans, policies, and programmes that will effectively implement the business strategies and objectives set by the EXB.
- Set and monitor the performance of the Front Line Unit against standards and targets in areas such as installation, maintenance and administration efficiency, cost control, sales revenue, legal compliance and human resource management.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at unit/area/global management team level to develop and implement a business strategy that aligns with the unit/area/global organizationâ€™s overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- The key client face to customers and other stakeholders in the community.
- Monitor the Units competitive environment to identify business threats and opportunities and develop business plans to address them.
- Liaise with other Front Line Units, Managing Directors and Area Management Team members across the organisation to ensure that the strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
- Responsible for creating an environment of customer satisfaction and delight.
- Lead and direct all employees to ensure that the Front Line Unit's business strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines and budgets.
- Evaluate and develop the Unit Management Team ensuring succession planning in cooperation with the Area Director and Area HR.
Skills, Education and Experience
- Prior experience of min 10 years in different frontline business functions with budget responsibility
- University degree or master preferably in Economics and Business.
- Solid commercial/operational and business experiences in New Equipment Business (NEB) and/or Service Equipment Business (SEB), strong sales experience
- Proven ability to achieve tangible business results, with P&L responsbility
- Successful track record in developing a diversified team and strong cultural sensitivity
- Proven track record in building good customer relationships.
- communication and interpersonal skills and persuasive skills
- Proactive and positive mindset, dynamic and can do attitude