* To provide management with reports of relevant, actionable analyses and projections on the performance of the Branch and the Company, and the competitive environment; to develop and evaluate comprehensive business plans; and to organize and monitor the planning process in order to effectively meet Management's business objectives.
* To optimize business development and market profitability/growth through; review and analysis of business issues and opportunities; development, evaluation and presentation of comprehensive action plans; and coordination and implementation/management of approved action plans.
* To anticipate complex regulatory changes and major development and map out potential impact on the business growth of the Branch and the Company and opportunities in Vietnam.
- Develop, implement, and improve the planning processes required to effectively monitor and manage the business.
- Work with individual departments to develop long-range business plans, prepare consolidations, analysis, and written commentary on the market related plans and reports.
- Continuously up-grade the means for communicating these planning activities to relevant takeholders
- Coordinate with other departments to project monthly, yearly, 3YP volumes, and to formulate pricing strategy.
- Provide regular information to facilitate monitoring of progress towards planned goals, and to indicate the effectiveness of formal long-range plans, as a basis for business reviews with the stakeholders
- Produce standard and ad-hoc reports/presentations for the branch, Company, regional and international management on market, competitors, economc/fiscal/regulatory matters and respective changes which effect the Branch and Company's business environment
- Provide analytical/informational support to other Departments and relevant stakeholders when required
- Structure, schedule and implement work plans for Departmental projects, reports, and analyses.
- Prepare and monitor the departmental and project budgets.
- Assist Branch Director in other activities/projects related to areas in charge.
|A minimum of five years experience with a
multinational (or internationally based) organization, in a position
requiring project-oriented analysis
Previous experience in the areas of strategic business planning, finance, corporate affairs are necessary; exposure to marketing techniques and reporting functions are advantageous.
Sound knowledge of national government and legislative structure & understanding of public/private sector dynamic and processes