- Maintenance manager is fully responsible for leading maintenance team in development, implementation and maintenance in all activities to ensure that all machineries, facilities, utilizes, equipment run smoothly and without interruption
- Have 3-5 years experience in Fabrics Mill.
- Experience of working in all mill processes Spinning, Preparation, Rope Dyeing, Weaving, Finishing.
- Knowledge of operation & maintenance of the infrastructure of Fabric Mill: Air and Cooling system, water treatment, electrical system, …
- Familiar with Lubrication Standards, Condition Monitoring, Material Selection, Drawing and Fabrication methods.
- Repair and maintain all production machineries, tools, equipment to ensure smooth operation for production and office operations.
- Make maintenance schedule and implement TPM.
- Control maintenance cost.
- Co-ordinate with suppliers for repairing, installing new machines, equipment & maintenance.
- Co-ordinate with HODs to prevent lost time
- Co-ordinate with Compliance Department to take care of environment
- Manage & supervise employees to ensure that they strictly follow safety regulations.
- Manage conflict within Maintenance department.
- Reports directly to BoD
- Bachelor degree in technical or engineering fields
- 5 years experiences in Maintenance manager position at manufacturing factory (fabric mill) is preferable
- Speaking and writing English fluently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge in repairing and maintaining machineries, utilities;
- Good at leadership.
- Good communication skills,
- Excellent management skills, analyzing & solving problems skills, planning & organizing skills.
- Good health, able to work under high presure
- Nhon Trach Industrial Zone Dong Nai