- Ensure to maintain the performance and contributes to the equipment improvements.
- Guarantees the proper functioning of the machines and equipment offering an efficient usage of resources (people labor, set-up time, production capacity, scrap), availability, and Safety.
- Supervise maintenance team.
- Participates in the technical choices of new machines / equipment / tools or means of production and in their modification.
- Performs project management for maintenance area.
- Knowledge and skills in team management (evaluation, dynamization, motivation, ...)
- The technical basis of process engineering (with cycle time measurement) high technical expertise (electrical, mechanic, hydraulic, pleumatic, automation, mechatronic)
- Expertise of techniques used in maintenance (hydraulic, Pneumatic, electric ...)
- Fluent in English
- Engineering degree, Supplemented by solid professional experience.
- Trained to health, safety, and environment risks
- Organize workforce, and manage the team
- Adapt the organization and working time according to the actions of installations or maintenance to be carried out,
- Manage his department (cost section) with its budget expenses & investments
- Propose and implement maintenance and improvement actions on existing installations in line with cost reduction objectives and regulatory developments (safety, environment, etc.),
- Enforce health and safety rules define and implement preventive maintenance plans
- Provide technical assistance in the manufacture or adjustment of machines OR in their design, implementation and follow-up of new installations,
- Under control of purchasing department, develop efficient working relations with panel of suppliers and subcontractors
- Manage the skills and versatility of the team
- Observe the rules of hygiene, environment and safety,
- Being a player in continuous improvement