- Experience in hold the operation, installation, and managing all the Maintenance Department including electric systems, mechanic system and fabrication system and equipments, tools.
- In charge of Maintenance system for the Company’s projects.
- Strictly observe internal HSE regulations at work. To maintain free of fatal accidents in the scope of responsibility
- To report and take up duties everyday form General Manager.
- Observe, check, instruct workers execute Company Labor regulations. Weekly meeting with worker (10 to 15 minutes/ time) to review, evaluate good jobs, the work need to mention; to comment, warning bad workers and submit to General Manager to reward good workers, including Electrician, Mechanic and Fabricator.
- Setting up the KPIs system for all workers in the department and apply to their jobs.
- Giving the preventive plan and follow up strictly with monthly report.
- Controlling and minimizing the cost of breakdown.
- Controlling all the related jobs with Maintenance in house and at working sites, assignment staffs to operation all the machines/equipments working in smooth way.
- To be responsible of hold the works, installation, and repairing Maintenance system, Maintenance machines, equipments, tools in site and workshop. To ensure the safety in implementation.
- Preparation works in safety. To ensure suitable action is taken to rectify risks identified on work place.
- To ensure Quality of work in compliance with agreed technical requirements.
- Always monitoring work process in operation to match with Quality Management System.
- To control expenses of the project.
- To check tools, machines and equipment before input or output in good working condition.
- To control the using of tools and equipment.
- To ensure hygiene & safety plan is well implemented. (Site Safety Handbook).
- To install, repair and supervise maintenance work on the system, tools, machines & equipment.
- To ensure no incidence in electricity could shut down work operation.
- To be responsible of reparation works in safety. To ensure suitable action is taken to rectify risks identified on work place.
- To detect any non conformity or any anomalies and conduct corrective actions.
- To draw up Quality Report at work completion.
- To evaluate customer satisfaction.
- To decide repair work in compliance with HSE standards.
- Assigning jobs and mobilizing staffs in the department to achieve the company targets.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of related Industrial Equipment Maintenance Management experience is required.
- Experience working in an industrial heavy duty equipment: Compressor, Generator, Cranes, Forklifts, High pressure equipment, and good knowledge and understanding of electric system of industrial equipment.
- Knowledge of ISO management system, and good monitoring maintenance planning as requirements / requests
- Experience in a management/supervisory roles and duties
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Experience with manufacturing process, equipment and maintenance is required for fabrication facility. .
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Equipment Excellence programs
- Experience with engineering analysis using statistical software is preferred.
- Must have the ability to develop individuals within an organization.
- Experience managing department and maintenance performance to have budgets and minimize cost…
- Accept for working and supports to all jobsites in Vietnam and overseas facilities.