- Ensure that the technical integrity and availability of equipment complies with all regulations.
- Ensure that hygienic practices are being applied at all times.
- Ensure the implementation of all repairs/modifications resulting from gap assessments, plant audits and notifications.
- Establish and manage the yearly, monthly, weekly maintenance plans to ensure essential maintenance for spray drying plant is completed within a reasonable time.
- Ensure that the equipment history, damage code and root cause analysis are completed correctly.
- Monitor plant/equipment to ensure optimal operation and reduction of planned/unplanned downtime.
- Optimize Predictive Maintenance technologies (Condition Monitoring and inspections) to minimize unplanned downtime.
- To join in identifying environmental aspect and environment impact assessment.
- Bachelor Degree in engineering (mechanical will be preferred).
- Proficient in English language and MS Office.
- Deep knowledge in food processing equipment maintenance, technology and TPM.