- Manage North Vietnam sales team and report to General Director.
- Work with Asia Regional Sales Director and Team via dotted line reporting channel for performance review of sales activities in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Find customer, develop new businesses in domestic and overseas.
- Make plan to approach customers daily, weekly, monthly.
- Manage market information, survey, collect and analyze information.
- Build a good relationship with carriers, transportation companies and the government agencies.
- Set up a list of present, new and potential customers and manage it.
- Find out and updated regulations concerning transportation related fees and taxes.
- Survey, collect, analyze, evaluate, operate and use customer information effectively for the consignee of
- Export and import goods from Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang ports.
- Build strong Sales Team being professional and highly disciplined
- Conducting sales calls.
- Finding potential customers.
- Prepare sales quotation by using company AFQ Form (Approval For Quotation).
- Obtain rate approval from General Director and propose it to customers.
- Follow up with current customers and expand sales.
- Develop new customers not only in Vietnam but to Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and the neighbor countries
GENERATE SALES REVENUE FROM CUSTOMERS
- Create sales orders from customers to bring revenue & profit to company.
- Work with current customers to maintain good business relationship and expand sales.
- Develop new customers by providing best available rate quotations, sales program which will meet customer’s need.
DEALING WITH AGENTS, CO-LOADERS AND CARRIERS
- Develop new agents in domestic, overseas to share business opportunities. (Overseas: Where there are no company’s offices established)
- Work with Co-Loaders to cooperate each other for sharing best available rates, cargo share and obtain good financial terms on freight invoices.
- Broad knowledge of sales strategies, planning and ability to execute it.
- (At lease more than 5 years of sales experiences)
- Leadership: ability to demonstrate Leadership in the team as role model of team.
- Computer Literacy: Good knowledge of MS Office Computer software & Sales Tool.
- Presentation skill: Good Presentation skill to attract customers and management.
- Interpersonal Skills: Persuasive, ability to understand team members, other team managers and become team player