MAIN PURPOSES OF THE JOB:
Customer satisfaction / response to Continental supply requirement on 0 to 6 months horizon
- Based on weekly demand evolution (Order + Forecast), identity, in collaboration with plant production scheduler, possible production planning adaptations on short – mid-term horizon.
- Follow up production plan attainment. In case of delays: set recovery plan with plant logistics and / or suppliers,
- Correctly anticipate product launches, product discontinuations, promotional campaigns, seasonality.
Inventory & cost performance:
- Convert SOP onto feasible Master Production Schedule: smooth production according to detailed production lines capacity / bottlenecks, and machines capacity.
- Define MPS parameters according to SOP strategy (target days / resources) & priorities (priority codes)
- Run MPS with weekly optimizations, and build detailed production plan on 6 months horizon.
- Guarantee Master production planning teasibility in collaboration with suppliers (MRP1) and factories (MRP2).
- Control and optimize raw material and components inventory
MAIN SKILLS REQUIRED:
- University degree + 4 years’ experience in manufacturing supply Chain function.
- Supply Chain processes knowledge; APICS Training (American Production & Inventory Control Society graduation)
- Comfortable with IT Systems & SAP.
- Autonomy and responsiveness.
- Ability to analyze, sense of priorities,
- Fluent English, Vietnamese, (Chinese would be a plus),