- Advise corporate management on all legal matters and on the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations on the operation of the organization.
- Evaluate the organizationâ€™s current or proposed activities, policies, business practices, and transactions to ensure that they comply with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Contribute to strategic planning and decision-making at the top executive level to develop and implement an organization-wide legal strategy that aligns with the organization's vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Negotiate and settle commercial arrangements (e.g., loans, leases, purchase agreements, acquisitions, and divestitures) and draft and review legal documents that protect the organization's legal and business interests.
- Oversee legal defense actions and represent the organization in matters before courts, government agencies, or other authorities in order to protect the organizationâ€™s legal and business interests.
- Prepare materials for external legal counsel and manage these relationships to ensure the organization's interests are well-represented.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop professional legal staff to ensure that the organization's legal activities are conducted accurately, ethically and according to established guidelines.
- University Degree in law, Master degree is an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position in multinational and professional companies
- Good understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Strong business minded.
- Â Excellent communication & influencing skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Able to work under high pressure and multitasking.
- Excellent problem solving & decision making skills.