- Making legal policies for the
- Reviewing all contracts;
- Making legal advices for all departments of the Company;
- Drafting investment dossier for amending the Companyâ€™s investment activities, setting up new branch of the company to open new cinema;
- Contacting and working with state authorities on arising issues relating to setting up new investment project for new cinema, promotion program of the Company, labor issue, IP, dispute, etcâ€¦;
- Following up and negotiation with supplier, client on dispute to get the conciliation;
- Reviewing ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaising with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks
- Making and checking the reality activities in Company relating to legal policy for all department on making contract with supplier, client.
- Coordinating the external law/tax firms and monitoring of litigation.
- Updating government policies and government contact lists related to media & entertament industry and company activities to report, advise the company senior leaders to have pro-active and reactive plans for those changes if any
- Assisting in the preparation of documents for court cases/ arbitrations.
- Lawyer Practicing Certificate;
- Minimum 5 year experience as in-house lawyer in a multinational corporation or lawyer in a law-firm or similar industry experience is preferred;
- Knowledge of Vietnamese laws and regulations;
- University degree in law from a reputable university.
- Good knowledge of investment laws, enterprise laws and labour laws and contract management;
- Skills: Strong analytical, problem solving, balanced and independent judgment, law interpretation and implementation skills;
- Priortize work, details oriented, strong communication skills;
- Highly proficiency in oral, writing and communications in both English and Vietnamese;