- Providing legal advice to local management on legal issues where appropriate.
- Proactively ensuring company compliance with all areas of laws and contractual agreement.
- Reviewing purchase and sales contracts, distribution and agency contracts etc.; participating in the negotiation, drafting and review of materials contracts and ensuring that they safeguard the Company interest.
- Acting as a legal backup for different functions within the Company.
- Carrying out the duties of a secretary to the Member’s Council of the Company in terms of documentation and observation of procedures for board meetings and other activities.
- Managing disputes involving company’s operations in Vietnam and all litigation matters.
- Maintaining good relationships with central and local authorities and agencies that are relevant to company business interests and within the remit of the Legal Department.
- Monitoring changes in law and regulations and informing all relevant personnel/departments of such changes; providing suggestions/advice on how to meet such changes in the legal requirements.
- Managing external legal counsel and outside resources related to legal area when necessary.
- Being responsible for other incidental legal-related works as instructed by the General Director, regional and/or legal team from time to time.
- Bachelor of Law degree and preferably with advance degree in law.
- 5 years working experience with Vietnamese law, preferably gained with law firm and/or other economic fields with good knowledge on business is essential.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of existing law and regulation, ability to work independent
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-confident, integrity, highly motivated personality should be, respectively, the key characters of the applicant.